Classic Persia - 9 days 8 nights
Itinerary and inclunding
... - Iran
Arrive to Tehran, transfer to Hotel and Overnight.
Tehran - Shiraz
Morning visit to Archaeological, Glass & Ceramic and Carpet museums. Afternoon fly to Shiraz, transfer to Hotel. Late visit to Mausoleum of Shah-e-Cheragh. Overnight.
Half-day excursion to Persepolis and Naqsh-e-Rostam.
Half day CSS of Shiraz, including Eram Garden, Tomb of Hafez (the famous Iranian Poet), Nasir-ol-Molk Mosque and Narenjestan Palace (museum). Overnight.
Shiraz - Yazd
Drive to Yazd, en route visit to Pasargade (Tomb and Palaces of Cyrus the great (550 B.C.). Overnight.
Yazd - Esfahan
City Sightseeing of Yazd, including Towers of Silence, Friday Mosque of Yazd, Zoroastrian Fire Temple, sightseeing tour of an old district of Yazd.
In the afternoon, drive to Isfahan via Na’in. en route pay a visit to the Friday Mosque of Na’in and Kavir Museum.
Isfahan, including Naghshe Jahan Square, Sio-Se-Pol and Khajou Bridges, Chehel-Sotun Palace, Friday Mosque and the old town Bazaar. Overnight.
Esfahan -- Kashan
Visit the Armenian Church of Vank and after lunch travel to Kashan, we will stop in Natanz and Abyane, a tipical medieval village on the mountains.
Overnight in Kashan.
Kashan -- Tehran
Kashan, visit the old Bazar and the tipical historical hoses of thi beautiful city. Visit at Fin's garden. Evening trasfer to Tehran and overnight.
Iran -- ...
Transfer to Tehran Int’l Airport. Return flight to….
The fee includes
• Overnight in 3/4 * BB hotels
• FB treatment
• Private transport by mini van with beverage
• Scheduled trips and excursions
• Local Iranian expert in EN language
• Full Board
• € 80 fee for airport visa
• Fly Teh-Syz
• Scheduled entrance fees for museums and attractions
• Health insurance
• Reference number seen at the airport
The fee DOES NOT include
• International fly to Tehran A / R ticket
• Unscheduled dinners and lunches
• Unscheduled activities and museums
• Cancellation and baggage insurance
• Everything that is not included in the fee